Themes Incorporated are currently recruiting for an experienced Event Technician and Scenic Artist to join our team.
The Ideal Candidate
We are passionate about working together to deliver an excellent service and are looking for a confident and outgoing individual to join our team. We are looking for someone who will be able to help deliver goods to clients premises and where necessary help in the setting up of props, laying dancefloors, installing lighting etc. and at the end of the event to return and collect all the items.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, have experience and skills in scenic artistry and good communication skills as you will interact with both colleagues and clients to ensure the smooth delivery and set up of events.
What The Job Entails
- Working with our team of Event Crew, Technicians and Hire Coordinators to deliver memorable events to our clients
- Delivery and collection of goods to clients on time
- Assisting in the set up and removal of props, dancefloors, furniture and other event items
- Assisting in picking, preparing and checking clients orders in our warehouses
- Assisting with cleaning, maintenance and repair of props, event furniture and dancefloors on return from hire
- Creating new props and maintaining existing props
Skills Required For The Role
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently
- Clean driving license, preferably with HGV / LGV Catagory C1 Licence
- Able to work weekends and out of hours when required
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Polite and helpful manner, able to confidently engage with clients to deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrable skills and experience in scenic artistry in a similar role such as Theatre/Stage artistry
How To Apply