Part Time/Self Employed
With the busy Christmas season fast approaching we are looking for self-employed people who will be able to work with our existing team to deliver client’s events.
We are looking for individuals who will be able to help deliver goods to client’s premises and where necessary help in the setting of the props or laying dancefloors etc., at the end of the event or possibly the following day to return and collect all the items. This position does not require technical skills but the person must be polite, engaging and helpful.
What the Job entails:-
- Working with our existing team of Event Technicians
- Delivery and collection of goods to clients
- Assisting in the set up and removal of props, dancefloor, furniture etc.
- Assist in picking and checking client’s orders in our warehouse
- Helping clean and repair props, dancefloors, furniture on return from hire
- Ability to work with a team
- Clean driving license
- Able to work at weekends and out of hours
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Able to engage with clients
- Polite and helpful.